- 24, Nov 2022
Blockchain Brawlers Patch Notes 1.4.11
Welcome to the Patch Notes update to end all Patch Note updates.
Today, we want to go over the more than 15 changes/fixes/QoL improvements that await you in this new build.
First things first — we understand that there is some potential for confusion as the website and the PvP client operate off of different versions as they are currently completely different code bases.
At some point, we will sync them up, but that won’t happen today.
Instead, we will talk about v1.4.11 and the updates to the client, but we will also include website updates as well if you didn’t catch all of the fast and furious action when swagging gets turned back on in yesterday’s deploy.
First off, the website had a very intense deploy yesterday when our most accomplished low Mint hunters gathered and positioned themselves to try and get the elusive Mint #1 Rasslin’ Royalty NFTs. Congrats to those that were able to garner these bad boys.
What this means is that Swagging your Brawler is a thing again. Just head to your Inventory tab, click on your “IN GAME NFTS” and, if you have an unswagged Brawler and a Swag Kit, you can get a brand new Mint #1 to your existing Series 1 NFT. You will see an “APPLY SWAG” button and the rest is self explanatory.
Also added this week is the ability to buy BRWL with a credit card from the main game homepage. This feature is not yet available in the U.S., but it is available in most other countries around the world. We are hard at work in getting this purchase flow to be available in the U.S.
We have also increased the functionality of our homepage carousel. In addition to being able to quickly access a Starter Pack to start Brawlin’ ASAP, you are now only one click away from getting access to the latest Swag Kit. The next one will go on sale next Wednesday, November 30 — but, the reveal will happen on November 28, so be sure to tune in for that.
Now, on to the new stuff for v1.4.11 There is a lot to cover, so let’s just get into it.
Quality of Life Changes
- You can now “Copy/Paste” codes for the VIP Host/Join room with CTRL+C and CTRL+V on PCs and Command+C and Command+V on Macs.
- The “News” screen has been updated with the latest news.
- Opacity to the Achievements has been adjusted to avoid confusion about whether or not it has been met.
- Previously, a player would receive MMR points for playing a match in a “Hosted” room. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout screen where the “CLEAR” button would stay illuminated after your Loadout was cleared.
- The Join button is disabled if there is no text in the code field.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes unselecting a move from the loadout would unselect one or more additional moves.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes unowned assets would be selectable in the loadout.
- Rasslin’ Royalty Swagged Brawlers are now available to be used in matches.
- Se ha añadido una sorpresa enmascarada.
- New Brawler icons with Swag Kits have been to the inventory selection screen.
As always, we want to hear from you. Give us your thoughts and join the conversation on Discord.24, Nov 2022