Back in June, we focused heavily on creating stability for Gold NFT inventory levels through more crafting activities. Then, in July, we made a conscious effort to illustrate reasons to hold onto your BRWL.
Since the Mining Phase ended, those two currencies have seen their uses increase with every deployment. As a result, the list of why you need them and what you can do with them continues to grow.
It can be hard to keep track of all of the things we have previously announced on this subject, so let’s make this important piece a little easier to digest.
Here is an aggregation of everything we have committed to thus far, making it easier for you to understand the reasons to hold or where you can spend.
Below is an accounting of the ever-growing list of ways to use the BRWL fungible token and Gold non-fungible token. Everything listed below has been and will be deployed just since the mining phase ended four weeks ago.
BRWL & Gold
- Two new Swag Kits
- 10 card backs available for purchase (8/2 — BRWL v. Gold)
- 45 NFT card Pack skins (43/2 — BRWL v Gold)
- The ability to buy/list over 1,000 NFTs in the vIRL Marketplace with BRWL (live this week)
- The ability to buy/list over 1,000 NFTs in the vIRL Marketplace with Gold (coming in October)
- Buy additional page loadouts for the PvP game
- Buy custom intro animations for your walk up sequence in the PvP game
- 9 new Swag Kits
- Entry costs into a head-to-head match
- Entry cost into an esports tournament
- 3 different Pack crafting options in the BRAWL-O-SEUM
- 3 different levels of Gold investment to increase your chances of a successful Pack crafting outcome on the “Hard” option within the BRAWL-O-SEUM
- An option to spend BRWL to increase your chance for an unsuccessful crafting outcome on the “Medium” option with the upside of gaining above and beyond BoS XP
- Buy power-ups for future consideration
We are always looking for ways to add new features and functionality that will be driven by utilizing BRWL and Gold. When you see a feature announced, you will also see us mention how these two currencies will come into the mix.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.30, Aug 2022